- Why Choose PRIMACH
- 30 years of rich experience in production of asphalt mixing plant
- Best-Valued Service30 years experience team for online and field service, 7*24H expert service and annual training is available
- High ReliabilityApplication of High-performance components and special materials from Europe and America. Great working duration on various hardship site conditions.
- Modular DesignPRIMACH asphalt mixing plants are designed in modular concept with the lowest cost on sea freight and inland transportation. Each asphalt mixing plant is easy to fast disassembled, could be stored in standard size containers.
- European Technology at Asia pricePRIMACH asphalt mixing plants are much more economic compare with European brands while keep advanced technology and high performance for the rigid requirement on road constructing project.
- Product Category
- WIDE RANGE SUPPLY
- our Solution
- Every order is an opportunity for us to keep progressing and gain more expertise & experience to better serve our clients.
- Technical ConsultingPRIMACH is always standing at our client's side and values. We are able to keep in close contact with our clients with regular and direct communication. We dedicate to provide most valuable solution to you.
- Reserch & DesignPRIMACH R&D keeps abreast of the latest technical trend and constantly developing state-of-the-art technologies. We ensure that PRIMACH asphalt mixing plants stay ahead of the international standards and offer the best performance at the most affordable price.
- Manufacturing & Quality ControlEfficient production and processing technology, lean production process, strict quality control process, match with advanced processing equipment and process testing equipment, ensure PRIMACH asphalt mixing plants stand on high-end quality class.
- After-Sales ServicePRIMACH provides a complete installation and commissioning service. The modular design makes PRIMACH's asphalt mixing plant not only easy to transport, but also more flexible to assemble and disassemble. We have expert service team and sufficient spare parts stocks. We are committed to serving customer all time.
Learn more from our FAQ
You will find yourself working in a true partnership that results in an incredible experience,and an end product that is the best.
- How often the main components of the asphalt mixing plant need to be maintained ?
- Answer:1. All the BoltsAfter new machine having worked 100 hours since initial production, all the bolts in equipment needs comprehensive inspection, and retightened.More details
- How to maintenance the pneumatic parts ?
- Answer:1. Periodically clean the air filter and oil cup1. Periodically clean the air filter and oil cup 2. The pneumatic devices lubricating is recommended to use special lubricants. 3. Pneumatic components life depends on the protection and regular maintenanceMore details
- What are the features of our product ？
- Answer:1. Compact Truly compact design concept ensure every module can be packed in a standard container. The cost of transportation and time for installment are saved obviously.
- Which kinds of fuel used in your burner ?
- Answer:Multiple portfolio for energy solution: Single or integrated Heavy Oil/Diesel/Gas/Coal burner.Customer can choose most economic way as practival need.More details
- PM has been highly trusted by our customers for high-quality products and servicePM DG4000 asphalt mixing plant has settled in Islamabad, the beautiful capital of Pakistan since it first came onto the market2020-09-22
- Asphalt Hot Mix PlantWe are constantly upgrading our technology and products in a systematic way to produce high quality Asphalt Plants. Asphalt Drum Mix Plants Manufacturers, Asphalt hot mix plant, asphalt road equipment.2020-09-21
- History of asphalt concretethe basic knowledge that asphalt can be used as an engineering material has been around since 6000 B.C. Its earliest uses were in the shipbuilding industry by the Sumerians. The word “asphalt” itself is believed to be derived from the Akkadian term “asphaltic.” The earliest forms of asphalt were naturally occurring.2020-09-18